Measurements and Main Results
- Lifetime risk of stress urinary incontinence or pelvic organ prolapse surgery.Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 123: 1201-1206
- Epidemiology of surgically managed pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence.Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 89: 501-506
- Mesh sacrocolpopexy compared with native tissue vaginal repair: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 125: 44-55
- Surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse in women.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010; 4CD004014
- Trends in use of surgical mesh for pelvic organ prolapse.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 208: 79.e1-79.e7
- Trends in mesh use for pelvic organ prolapse repair from the Medicare database.Urology. 2015; 86: 885-891
- Robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery for hysterectomy and pelvic organ prolapse repair.Fertil Steril. 2014; 102: 933-938
- Anesthesia considerations for robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy: a review of 1,500 cases.J Robot Surg. 2007; 1: 119-123
- Cardiovascular and respiratory effects of the degree of head-down angle during robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.Int J Med Robot. 2013; 9: 17-22
- Survey of anesthesiologists’ practices related to steep Trendelenburg positioning in the USA.BMC Anesthesiol. 2018; 18: 117
- Complications of robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery distant from the surgical site.Br J Anaesth. 2017; 118: 492-503
- Robot-assisted pelvic urologic surgeries: is it feasible to perform under reduced tilt?.J Robot Surg. 2021; 15: 553-559
- Trendelenburg position in gynecologic robotic-assisted surgery.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012; 19: 485-489
- Blinded measure of Trendelenburg angle in pelvic robotic surgery.J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2012; 19: 465-468
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
This work was conducted with support from Harvard Catalyst/The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center (National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health Award UL 1TR002541) and financial contributions from Harvard University and its affiliated academic healthcare centers.
Some of these data were presented at the annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society in Denver, Colorado, September 27, 2016.
Institutional review board approval number: 2015P000093; initial approval date: April 22, 2015; recent approval date: January 1, 2020.